Developers want to build 2068 new homes here
at Three Farms Meadows, the former Wisley Airfield
Map of the new 2068 home development at
Three Farms Meadows, the former Wisley Airfield
Views across Three Farms Meadows, the former Wisley Airfield
Here are the recommended steps for responding to the Elmbridge BC Strategic Options (Green Belt) Consultation with steps 3 and 4 being essential. All downloads are in PDF format which all computers are capable of displaying and printing:-
1. View/download the presentations from the Stoke D'Abernon Residents Association meeting held on the 24th Jan 2017, this will bring you up to speed quickly without wading though copious amounts of documentation on the Consultation Portal.
|Introduction to the Consultation||View/Download|
|How Can You Reply||View/Download|
2. If you want to go into detail, review the information on the Elmbridge Consultation Portal/Website via the following link:
3. Review the suggested responses to the consultation document.
as an editable Word Document
| Questionnaire with
as a PDF
4. Complete the Consultation Questionnaire either ONLINE, via EMAIL or on PAPER.
To complete ONLINE:
To complete via EMAIL:
To complete a PAPER questionnaire:
Obtain a printed copy by downloading and printing the questionnaire from the Elmbridge website or request a paper copy be sent to you by calling Michael Corbett at Elmbridge BC on his direct line of 01372 474823. This will be posted direct to you and needs to be returned to:
Planning Policy, Planning Services
Elmbridge Borough Council
Civic Centre, High Street,
Surrey, KT10 9SD
5. If you have got to this step you deserve a break and a cup of tea or something stronger!
6. Email or write to your local councillors to make them aware of your views.
Details of how to contact your local councillors via email or post can be found on the Elmbridge Council Website:
7. Email or write to your local MP, Dominic Raab MP.
Dominic Raab MP
House of Commons,